Subscribe to Tribe Wellness to get our FREE TOOLKIT "The Shop Healthy Guide - Tips and Tools to Help Busy Parents Make Healthy Food Choices"! Your subscription includes our monthly newsletter, filled with useful tips & ideas to help your family enjoy an unprocessed, whole foods diet. Plus, you'll never miss an article from our blog!
As Seen In
Featured in Rochester Magazine and the Democrat & Chronicle! Check out this article to learn how Tribe Wellness founder Amy Nadelen helped one local family go from processed food & picky eaters to happy, healthy, REAL FOOD lovers! Check out her grocery shopping tips and yummy recipes the whole family will love!
Work With Us
Tribe Wellness wants to show your "tribe" that eating healthy shouldn't be so hard! We make eating a wholesome, unprocessed diet easy for families like you, so you can raise healthy kids, lose weight naturally, stress less about food, and enjoy mealtime again. Are you ready to transform your family's diet?
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT...
My goal is to help families eat more REAL FOOD! Let's transition away from the standard American diet, filled with highly processed convenient food with little nutritional value and lots of hidden (and scary!) ingredients. I'll help you focus on wholesome, organic, locally grown food instead!
Almost every family struggles with the same challenges - choosing healthy foods, understanding ingredients, budget constraints, busy schedules, and picky eaters. I help you find solutions to them all!
I'll teach you what every parent should know about what's in your food - additives & preservatives, GMOs, pesticides, artificial growth hormones, antibiotics - and make sure you understand how these things can negatively impact your children's health.
RAISING HEALTHY EATERS
I want your kids to LOVE healthy food! Together we'll tackle mealtime battles, get your kids involved in the kitchen & in the garden, and show you a feeding strategy that will allow your kids to develop a healthy, long term relationship with food.
WHAT MAKES TRIBE WELLNESS DIFFERENT:
- PERSONAL - We offer customized, one-on-one services and programs to help your family reach your specific goals.
- UNIQUE - We're one of the ONLY service providers in the country that specializes in helping families transition to a real food diet.
- QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED - Over 15 years of experience in the wellness industry, Master's trained in health promotion & education, and a busy mom trying to overcome the same challenges you are!
- GRADUAL - Change doesn't happen overnight! We'll help you take the right steps at the right time to make this transition last.
- REALISTIC - We make "real food" fit into "real life"!