Tina Johnson, LCSW
- Depression & Anxiety
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Stress and Wellness
- Marriage and Relationship and Communication
Tina Johnson is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in individual, couples and family therapy, trauma treatment, integrative psychotherapy and maintained a private practice in Fargo, North Dakota until May, 2019. She is now living in Cottonwood, AZ and practicing tele-health/online therapy. Research has shown that online counseling practices are as effective as the more traditional face-to-face mode. There are a few differences but they are easy to navigate and understand. Tina suggests contacting her to answer questions you may have about the best type of therapy for your situation and challenges.
With over twenty years experience as a marriage and family therapist, and as a graduate of University of Denver specializing in clinical work, she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are relationship and couple therapy, depression, anxiety, stress and mood management and trauma treatment.
In addition to being a prominent relationship therapist, Tina has presented at National conferences and to general audiences speaking on the topics of relationships and mental health topics.
Tina is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Degrees, Certifications, Licensures, etc.
- LICSW – Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, ND
- LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker, AZ
- BCD – Board Certified Diplomate
- PAIRS Certified Leader for Relationship Education
- Undergraduate Institution: University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Graduate School: University of Denver, Denver, CO
Associations & Memberships
- NASW (National Association of Social Workers) Past Board Member for the state of North Dakota Member of ND Mental Health Association
Areas of Interest
- Relationship Education, Family and Marital/Couple Therapy
- Individual therapy
- Psychiatric issues
- Anger management
- mindfullness and relaxation strategies
- Stress management
- Depression and Anxiety related to physical illness, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder